"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given then to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." - Ali

Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Years



I was at one point in my life "Clinically Obese". I weighed 260lbs and was in bad shape. On February 18th, 2008, I decided to take my life back and changed my eating habits and began working out. By January 2009 I had lost nearly 110 fat lbs and gained over 30lbs of lean muscle and weighed 170lbs. (Picture attached) During this time, I had a lot of support from friends and family, some of which joined me on my journey and changed their life as well. Two months ago, I was featured on Men's Fitness Magazinehttp://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/515 which gave me more of a boost to keep this lifestyle going. By no means has it been an easy feat, but this has helped me learn that the old cliche of "where there is a will, there is a way" really does hold water.

At my two year mark, I thought about what I can do to give back. So I decided to do a few things... 1. I am offering my "expertise" to any of you who are looking to make a change, whether it be weight loss, body transformation, better lifestyle, etc. I am offering to assist you design an eating plan/workout plan, whatever it takes to help you reach your goals. 2. I will be starting a blog that will include tips on things that I've done, workout techniques and any knowledge I can share with people on a regular basis.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you are someone who is struggling with your health or the way you feel. Our creator Jehovah has given us one body and what better way to show him our appreciation than to take care of it and make it as healthy as possible?

Thanks again to all my supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment