"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given then to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." - Ali

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 5

Well, I made it through the week.  I'm feeling great, my workouts are well under way and I'm fitting into some clothing I found hard to fit into two weeks ago.  The biggest challenge is ahead of me. Can I really remain faithful to both my eating habits and my workouts?  Well, I don't have a lot planned other than house projects so that should keep me busy and out of the fast food arena.  However, I do need to plan some work outs so that my metabolism can remain active.

Highlights for this week include:

- 5 Mile continuous treadmill jog
- 3 P90X workouts
- A 400lb Freemotion Machine Squat session
- 20 mile stationary bike ride

This weekend I'm going to focus on some bicep workouts (Saturday) and some outdoor cardio (Sunday) weather permitting.

I will check back in on Sunday night and let you all know how I feel going into the week.  Until then, eat well and work hard!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment