"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given then to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." - Ali

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

P90X Day Two: Plyometrics


P90X Day Two: Plyometrics

If someone were to chase my right now to try and take my money, they would win.  WOW what a workout!  Day two of P90X proved to be just as tough as Day one, but this time I murdered my lower body.  However, I must say that the workout itself was easier to get through.  I hadn't worked on my legs in over 2 months, so this is quite a surprise!

I did notice that my stamina is a little low which means I may have to incorporate some cardio during the week so that I can keep my heart rate up and not get fatigued too quickly.  I should be good by next Tuesday during week two.  One thing I will say is that this workout will definitely have your legs hurting, but in a great way.  One look at the guy lead trainer and you will see that this workout is effective.  It combines a detailed leg workout with intense cardio and allows you to work on your foundation from toe to lower back.

Without strong legs, it is impossible to build a good upper body! So never neglect the legs!

I'm looking forward to my evening workout which will be a PowerBlock chest press both decline, incline and straight.  This will allow me to get the soreness out of my chest from yesterdays workouts and give me the flexibility I need for tomorrow Arm workout.

Overall, the program today was a success and I look forward to Day 3!!

How was your second day?

No comments:

Post a Comment